ManTech (MANT) PT Raised to $89 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
Morgan Stanley analyst Matthew Sharpe raised the price target on ManTech (NASDAQ: MANT) to $89.00 (from $85.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- WEX Inc. (WEX) PT Raised to $237 at BofA Securities
- CP ALL PCL (CPALL:TB) (CVPUF) PT Lowered to THB78 at CLSA
- Ultra Tech Cement Ltd (UTCEM:IN) PT Raised to INR7,900 at Citi