Magnolia Oil & Gas Corp. (MGY) PT Raised to $25 at Piper Sandler
- Wall St closes higher as vaccine update feeds optimism
- Pfizer (PFE) and BioNTech (BNTX) Say Early Data Shows Booster Protects Against Omicron Variant, Analyst Sees 'Best in Class Covid Franchise'
- Tesla (TSLA) PT Raised to Street High $1,580 at New Street Research on 'Multiple Strong Catalysts'
- Apple (AAPL) Cut iPhone Production 20% in September and October, Assembly Line Stopped for ‘Several Days’ for the First Time in Over 10 Years - Nikkei
- Visa (V) Launches Crypto Advisory Service, Presents Findings of New Survey
Piper Sandler analyst Mark Lear raised the price target on Magnolia Oil & Gas Corp. (NYSE: MGY) to $25.00 (from $18.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Magnolia Oil & Gas Corp. (MGY) to Neutral
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Rio Tinto Ltd. (RIO:AU) (RTNTF) to Overweight
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Infineon Technologies AG (IFX:GR) (IFNNY) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!