Magna Int'l (MGA) PT Raised to $99 at Benchmark
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Benchmark analyst Michael Ward raised the price target on Magna Int'l (NYSE: MGA) to $99.00 (from $67.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Southern Copper (SCCO) to Sell
- Philip Morris (PM) PT Raised to $108 at Cowen Following Earnings
- Brewin Dolphin Holdings Plc. (BRW:LN) (BDNHF) PT Raised to GBP3.90 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!