Magellan Midstream Partners (MMP) PT Lowered to $72 at JPMorgan
- Nasdaq tumbles 2% on weak data, surging bond yields
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent oil near $80 a barrel on tighter supplies
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Jeremy Tonet lowered the price target on Magellan Midstream Partners (NYSE: MMP) to $72.00 (from $77.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA Securities Reinstates Magellan Midstream Partners (MMP) at Underperform
- Kelt Exploration (KEL:CN) (KELTF) PT Raised to Cdn$7 at National Bank Financial
- Parex Resources Inc. (PXT:CN) (PARXF) PT Raised to Cdn$35 at National Bank Financial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!