Magellan Midstream Partners (MMP) PT Lowered to $72 at JPMorgan
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Jeremy Tonet lowered the price target on Magellan Midstream Partners (NYSE: MMP) to $72.00 (from $77.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: InMode Ltd. (INMD) PT Raised to $129 at Needham & Company, Following Earnings (CORRECTION)
- Aston Martin Lagonda Global Holdings Plc. (AML:LN) (ARGGY) PT Raised to GBP20.55 at Goldman Sachs
- Driven Brands (DRVN) PT Raised to $47 at JPMorgan, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!