Macy's (M) PT Raised to $8 at UBS
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
UBS analyst Jay Sole raised the price target on Macy's (NYSE: M) to $8.00 (from $6.00) while maintaining a Sell rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Spirit Airlines (SAVE) to Overweight
- HeidelbergCement AG (HEI:GR) (HDELY) PT Raised to EUR61 at Goldman Sachs
- IQE Plc. (IQE:LN) (IQEPF) PT Lowered to GBP0.80 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!