Macquarie Infrastructure (MIC) PT Lowered to $45 at Oppenheimer
- Wall St posts third straight quarterly loss as inflation weighs, recession looms
- Intel's Autonomous Unit Mobileye Files U.S. IPO, Defying Weak Market Conditions
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Hollywood Super Agent Attempts to Open Door for Twitter-Musk Settlement - Bloomberg
- Dollar up on euro as quarter ends, commodity led currencies sink
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer analyst Ian Zaffino lowered the price target on Macquarie Infrastructure (NYSE: MIC) to $45.00 (from $60.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Premier Investments Ltd. (PMV:AU) PT Raised to AUD21.40 at Goldman Sachs
- Wipro Ltd. (WPRO:IN) (WIT) PT Raised to INR388 at Goldman Sachs
- HCL Technologies (HCLT:IN) PT Raised to INR854 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!