Macquarie Downgrades Pegasystems (PEGA) to Neutral
- Wall Street tumbles as jobs growth cements rate hike bets
- Rebound in Stocks is Limited, Fade Any Further Squeeze; Stay Bullish on Dollar - Citi
- 5 Top AMD Analysts Reflect on Preliminary Results, Shares Down 5%
- Weekly Inflow to Cash of $88.8 Billion Was Highest Since Pandemic - BofA
- Oil up 3% to 5-week high on more lift from OPEC+ output cut
Macquarie analyst Frederick Havenmeyer downgraded Pegasystems (NASDAQ: PEGA) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $54.00 (from $125.00).
Shares of Pegasystems closed at $50.07 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lyft Downgraded at RBC on 'Structural Headwinds', PT Slashed by Nearly 50%
- Chewy (CHWY) Pullback Represents an Attractive Entry Point - Oppenheimer
- Monde Nissin Corp (MONDE:PM) PT Lowered to PHP13.20 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!