Macquarie Downgrades Extended Stay (STAY) to Neutral
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Macquarie analyst Chad Beynon downgraded Extended Stay (NASDAQ: STAY) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $19.50 (from $21.00).
Shares of Extended Stay closed at $19.88 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades Beyond Meat Inc. (BYND) to Underweight, IRI Points to a Miss
- Royal Dutch Shell Plc. (RDSA:LN) (RDS-A) PT Lowered to GBP18.71 at Deutsche Bank
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Ping An Healthcare and Technology Company Limited (1833:HK) (PANHF) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!