Macquarie Downgrades 2U, Inc. (TWOU) to Neutral
- Dow Futures Rise 300 Pts; Powell Speech, Durable Goods in Focus
- From TINA to TARA: Goldman Gets More Defensive, Downgrades Equities to Underweight
- BofA Clients are Buying Defensive Stocks, Shifting Away from Cyclicals - Analyst
- Dollar pauses for breath as fragile pound edges up
- Tesla (TSLA) Asks Employees to help with 'Very High Volume' of Deliveries
Macquarie analyst Frederick Havenmeyer downgraded 2U, Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $11.00 (from $16.00).
Shares of 2U, Inc. closed at $10.73 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Evercore ISI Upgrades ProLogis (PLD) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Evercore ISI Downgrades Douglas Emmett Inc. (DEI) to In Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!