MRC Global (MRC) PT Raised to $10 at Stifel
- Wall Street comes off record highs ahead of big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Dollar eases slightly with Fed in focus
- Elon Musk Laid Into Apple (AAPL) During Tesla's (TSLA) Q2 Earnings Call
Stifel analyst Nathan Jones raised the price target on MRC Global (NYSE: MRC) to $10.00 (from $9.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Axis Bank Ltd. (AXSB:IN) PT Raised to INR900 at UBS
- LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (MC:FP) (LVMUY) PT Raised to EUR795 at UBS
- Credit Suisse Reinstates Crown Resorts Ltd (CWN:AU) (CWLDY) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!