MPLX LP (MPLX) PT Raised to $25 at JPMorgan
- Wall St rises as jobless claims fall; Cigna weighs on healthcare stocks
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
JPMorgan analyst Jeremy Tonet raised the price target on MPLX LP (NYSE: MPLX) to $25.00 (from $23.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- MPLX LP (MPLX) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
- MPLX LP (MPLX) Announces CFO Retirement; John J. Quaid Named new CFO and VP
- Engie SA (ENGI:FP) (ENGIY) PT Raised to EUR16 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!