MKM Partners Downgrades Matador Resources Company (MTDR) to Neutral
- Wall Street slides as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
- Tesla (TSLA): Problems in China Mounting as Communist Party Officials Ask Company to 'Respect Chinese Consumers and Comply with Local Laws'
MKM Partners analyst John Gerdes downgraded Matador Resources Company (NYSE: MTDR) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $19.00 (from $17.00).
Shares of Matador Resources Company closed at $19.79 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- VAT Group AG (VACN:SW) PT Raised to CHF315 at Berenberg
- Philip Morris (PM) PT Raised to $108 at Cowen Following Earnings
- Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd. (OR:CN) (OR) PT Raised to Cdn$23 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!