M/I Homes (MHO) PT Raised to $80 at JMP Securities
- Wall St losses limited as Amazon gains on upbeat Cyber Monday
- Apple (AAPL) stock dips on China concerns, analyst notes 'significant iPhone shortages'
- Black Friday frenzy generates record $9.1 billion in online sales - report
- Yen, Swiss franc gain on China concerns, dollar drops
- Mega cap tech remains under-owned relative to S&P 500 - Morgan Stanley
JMP Securities analyst Aaron Hecht raised the price target on M/I Homes (NYSE: MHO) to $80.00 (from $56.00) while maintaining a Market Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Softbank Corp. (9434:JP) (SFBQF) PT Raised to JPY1,580 at Nomura/Instinet
- Electric Power Development Co., Ltd (9513:JP) (EPWDF) PT Raised to JPY2,260 at Nomura/Instinet
- Kathmandu Holdings Ltd. (KMD:AU) PT Raised to AUD1.10 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!