MGIC Investment (MTG) PT Raised to $19 at B.Riley
- Wall St ends higher as Goldman rounds out parade of strong bank results
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
B.Riley analyst Randy Binner raised the price target on MGIC Investment (NYSE: MTG) to $19.00 (from $18.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Futu Holdings Limited (FUTU) to Underperform
- Societe Generale SA (GLE:FP) (SCGLY) PT Raised to EUR32 at Goldman Sachs
- ABN Amro (ABN:NA) (ABNRY) PT Raised to EUR12.40 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!