MFA Mortgage (MFA) PT Raised to $4.75 at BTIG
- S&P 500 hits new peaks after May inflation data misses estimates
- Nike (NKE) Surges 13% After Beating Q4 Sales, Analysts Raise PTs After 'Exceptional' Quarter
- Banks clear Fed stress test; paving way to boost buybacks, dividends
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers FY22 Guidance
- 'If Content is King in Streaming, Netflix (NFLX) Still Wears The Crown': Credit Suisse Upgrades to 'Outperform'
BTIG analyst Eric Hagen raised the price target on MFA Mortgage (NYSE: MFA) to $4.75 (from $4.25) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Largan Precision Co Ltd. (3008:TT) PT Lowered to TWD3,650 at UBS
- UBS Downgrades Sunny Optical Technology Group Co Ltd (2382:HK) (SNPTF) to Neutral
- UBS Upgrades AAC Technologies Holdings Inc. (2018:HK) (AACAY) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!