LyondellBasell Industries (LYB) PT Raised to $140 at Wells Fargo
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Wells Fargo analyst Michael Sison raised the price target on LyondellBasell Industries (NYSE: LYB) to $140.00 (from $132.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boliden AB (BOL:SS) (BDNNF) PT Lowered to SEK260 at Goldman Sachs
- Container Corp. of India (CCRI:IN) PT Raised to INR680 at Goldman Sachs
- Sika AG (SIKA:SW) (SKFOF) PT Raised to CHF325 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!