Lumentum (LITE) PT Lowered to $90 at Raymond James
- Futures rise ahead of weekly jobless claims data
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Roku (ROKU) Falls Sharply on Significant Slowdown in Streaming Views, Analysts Divided
- Dollar holds gains after Fed comments, sterling ticks up after BoE
Raymond James analyst Simon Leopold lowered the price target on Lumentum (NASDAQ: LITE) to $90.00 (from $98.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Maxar Technologies Ltd (MAXR) to Hold
- Scotts Miracle-Gro (SMG) PT Lowered to $173 at JPMorgan
- TechTarget, Inc. (TTGT) PT Raised to $89 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!