Lumentum (LITE) PT Lowered to $85 at Raymond James
- Wall Street declines with Amazon; S&P 500 posts gains for month
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Raymond James analyst Simon Leopold lowered the price target on Lumentum (NASDAQ: LITE) to $85.00 (from $93.00) while maintaining a Strong Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SkyWest (SKYW) PT Raised to $60 at Stifel
- Alamos Gold Inc. (AGI:CN) (AGI) PT Lowered to Cdn$15.50 at TD Securities
- Banco de Sabadell SA (SAB:SM) (BNDSF) PT Raised to EUR0.62 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!