Lumentum (LITE) PT Lowered to $85 at Raymond James
- Wall Street gains as unemployment claims decline; Cigna slumps
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Raymond James analyst Simon Leopold lowered the price target on Lumentum (NASDAQ: LITE) to $85.00 (from $99.00) while maintaining a Strong Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nuvei Corporation (NVEI:CN) (NUVCF) PT Raised to Cdn$109 at Scotiabank
- Finning International Inc. (FTT:CN) (FINGF) PT Raised to Cdn$41.50 at Scotiabank
- Becton Dickinson (BDX) PT Lowered to $270 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!