Lumentum (LITE) PT Lowered to $75 at Raymond James
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Raymond James analyst Simon Leopold lowered the price target on Lumentum (NASDAQ: LITE) to $75.00 (from $85.00) while maintaining a Strong Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lumentum to Announce Fiscal Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2021 Financial Results on August 18, 2021
- SJM Holdings Ltd (880:HK) (SJMHF) PT Lowered to HK$11.70 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
- Engie SA (ENGI:FP) (ENGIY) PT Raised to EUR16.30 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!