Lufax Holding Ltd (LU) PT Lowered to $7.50 at Citi
- Tech, megacaps drag Wall St to lower close as big market week kicks off
- Recession EV price wars have started, expected another 15-20% in cuts - Chowdhry
- Johnson & Johnson shares tumble on reports talc unit bankruptcy case dismissed by appeals court
- 'Don't Fight the Fed' is still alive and this week will serve as a reminder - MS Wilson
- Ford to cut prices while 'significantly' increasing Mach-E production amid Tesla cuts
Citi analyst Judy Zhang lowered the price target on Lufax Holding Ltd (NYSE: LU) to $7.50 (from $8.56) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- R5 Capital Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Sell, 'particularly vulnerable'
- Torrent Pharma (TRP:IN) PT Raised to INR1,838 at Nomura/Instinet
- Wuhu Sanqi Interactive Entertainment Network (002555:CH) PT Lowered to RMB28 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!