Lufax Holding Ltd (LU) PT Lowered to $3.52 at Citi
- Tech, megacaps drag Wall St to lower close as big market week kicks off
- Recession EV price wars have started, expected another 15-20% in cuts - Chowdhry
- Johnson & Johnson shares tumble on reports talc unit bankruptcy case dismissed by appeals court
- 'Don't Fight the Fed' is still alive and this week will serve as a reminder - MS Wilson
- Ford to cut prices while 'significantly' increasing Mach-E production amid Tesla cuts
Citi analyst Judy Zhang lowered the price target on Lufax Holding Ltd (NYSE: LU) to $3.52 (from $6.06) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- R5 Capital Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Sell, 'particularly vulnerable'
- CSR Ltd. (CSR:AU) (CSRLF) PT Raised to AUD5.60 at JPMorgan
- Mayora Indah Tbk PT (MYOR:IJ) PT Raised to IDR3,200 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!