Lufax Holding Ltd (LU) PT Lowered to $10.80 at Citi
- Futures rise on earnings optimism, Disney climbs on revamp plan
- Disney Q1 results beat estimates as theme parks business shines; announces 7,000 job cuts
- PepsiCo (PEP) delivers earnings beat but profit forecast misses estimates
- Affirm shares sink 18% after earnings miss, cutting 19% of jobs; earns downgrade
- Dan Loe's Third Point has a stake in Salesforce (CRM) - WSJ
Citi analyst Judy Zhang lowered the price target on Lufax Holding Ltd (NYSE: LU) to $10.80 (from $10.98) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rapid7, Inc. (RPD) tops earnings estimates but revenue guidance weighs on share price
- PIERER Mobility AG (PMAG:SW) PT Raised to CHF95 at Stifel
- Idorsia (IDIA:SW) (IDRSF) PT Lowered to CHF9 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!