Lowe's (LOW) PT Raised to $220 at Loop Capital
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Loop Capital analyst Laura Champine raised the price target on Lowe's (NYSE: LOW) to $220.00 (from $195.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lowe's (LOW) PT Raised to $225 at Wells Fargo
- Network International Holdings Plc. (NETW:LN) (NWITY) PT Raised to GBP5 at Goldman Sachs
- GFL Environmental (GFL:CN) (GFL) PT Raised to Cdn$42 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!