Loop Capital Downgrades Workday (WDAY) to Hold
- Wall St opens lower ahead of Fed decision; AMD rises on outlook
- Snap shares plunge 14% following Q4 report, warns of sales drop; analysts mostly bearish
- U.S. private payrolls growth slows in January amid severe weather - ADP
- BofA's top indicator projects S&P 500 at 4700 over the next 12 months
- AMD shares rise after Q4 report that beat expectations for revenue, EPS
Loop Capital analyst Yun Kim downgraded Workday (NASDAQ: WDAY) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $150.00 (from $225.00).
Shares of Workday closed at $146.74 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Downgrades Snap Inc (SNAP) to Neutral
- Stifel Downgrades Darktrace PLC (DARK:LN) to Hold
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) a victim of its own success - Craig-Hallum
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!