LiveRamp Holdings Inc. (RAMP) PT Lowered to $85 at Macquarie
- Futures rise on solid corporate results, jobless claims data awaited
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
- Bank of America (BAC) Gains as Earnings Beat Estimates on Strong Investment Banking Results, Announces $25 Billion Buyback Plan
Macquarie analyst Tim Nollen lowered the price target on LiveRamp Holdings Inc. (NYSE: RAMP) to $85.00 (from $90.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades NVIDIA (NVDA) to Strong Buy
- Coinbase Global Inc. (COIN) PT Raised to 'Street High' $650 at DA Davidson
- Matador Resources Company (MTDR) PT Raised to $30 at Truist Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!