Lincoln Electric (LECO) PT Raised to $137 at Stifel
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Stifel analyst Nathan Jones raised the price target on Lincoln Electric (NASDAQ: LECO) to $137.00 (from $122.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lincoln Electric (LECO) Declares $0.51 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Iluka Resources Ltd (ILU:AU) (ILKAF) PT Raised to AUD8.20 at Morgan Stanley
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Great Wall Motor Co Ltd (601633:CH) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!