Limoneira Company (LMNR) PT Lowered to $16 at Lake Street Capital Markets
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lake Street Capital Markets analyst Mark E. Smith lowered the price target on Limoneira Company (NASDAQ: LMNR) to $16.00 (from $18.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Limoneira’s Joint Venture with Lewis Group of Companies Announces Additional 32 Homesite Closings with National Home Builder Lennar
- Haitong Securities Co Ltd (6837:HK) (HTNGF) PT Lowered to HK$6.87 at Morgan Stanley
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Hong Kong & China Gas Co. Ltd. (3:HK) (HOKCY) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!