Lennar (LEN) PT Raised to $64 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
JPMorgan analyst Michael Rehaut raised the price target on Lennar (NYSE: LEN) to $64.00 (from $57.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Upgrades Oil Search Ltd. (OSH:AU) (OISHY) to Outperform
- Chr Hansen Holding A/S (CHR:DC) (CHYHY) PT Raised to DKK490 at Barclays
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Upgrades Signet Jewelers (SIG) to Equal Weight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!