Lennar (LEN) PT Raised to $64 at JPMorgan
- S&P 500 nears record high on stimulus hopes, strong earnings
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil prices hit by concern over Chinese economy and higher supply
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar down again as dovish Fed tone prevails ahead of data
JPMorgan analyst Michael Rehaut raised the price target on Lennar (NYSE: LEN) to $64.00 (from $57.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) PT Raised to $115 at Needham & Company as Order Book Pushes $1.5B
- Papa John\'s (PZZA) PT Raised to $135 as Oppenheimer Sees SSS Upside
- Teledyne (TDY) PT Raised to $530 at Jefferies as 2021 Results Continue to Strengthen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!