Lennar (LEN) PT Raised to $120 at JMP Securities
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
JMP Securities analyst Aaron Hecht raised the price target on Lennar (NYSE: LEN) to $120.00 (from $90.00) while maintaining a Market Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Upgrades Oil Search Ltd. (OSH:AU) (OISHY) to Outperform
- North American Construction Group (NOA:CN) (NOA) PT Raised to Cdn$18 at TD Securities
- Boral Ltd (BLD:AU) (BOALY) PT Raised to AUD6.60 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!