Lennar (LEN) PT Lowered to $106 at UBS
- Stocks, bonds rally as investors spy possible central bank 'pivot'; pound jumps on tax U-turn
- $22 Billion in 'Unrelenting' New Short Positions Were Added Last Week - Citi
- No Full Capitulation on Wall Street Yet - Bank of America
- FAA Certification of Boeing's (BA) MAX 10 'No Sooner Than Summer 2023' - Reuters
- Goldman Expects AMD to Cut its FY Forecast This Month, Says Headwinds are Priced In
UBS analyst John Lovallo lowered the price target on Lennar (NYSE: LEN) to $106.00 (from $108.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lennar (LEN) PT Lowered to $115 at JMP Securities
- Core Laboratories (CLB) PT Lowered to $13 at Cowen
- These Two Airline Stocks are Best Positioned Going Forward - Raymond James
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!