Lending Tree (TREE) PT Lowered to $43 at BofA Securities
- Futures signal further losses on Wall St ahead of jobs data
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
- Oil prices rise on uncertainty over OPEC+ cuts and Middle East tensions
- Euro zone yields fall, stock rally takes a breather
- GitLab jumps 15% following Q3 beat & guidance raise; Seen as a 'good quarter'
BofA Securities analyst Nat Schindler lowered the price target on Lending Tree (NASDAQ: TREE) to $43.00 (from $53.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades ProLogis (PLD) to Neutral
- Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) PT Raised to $545 at TD Cowen; Sees Another 'Beat and Raise'
- Thyssenkrupp Nucera AG (NCH2:GR) PT Lowered to EUR22.50 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!