Lending Tree (TREE) PT Lowered to $265 at Stephens
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Stephens analyst John Campbell lowered the price target on Lending Tree (NASDAQ: TREE) to $265.00 (from $365.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Downgrades Lending Tree (TREE) to Neutral
- China Railway Signal & Communication Corporation Limited (3969:HK) (CRYYF) PT Raised to HK$3.20 at Goldman Sachs
- OPT Machine Vision Tech Co Ltd (688686:CH) PT Raised to RMB321.10 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!