Lending Tree (TREE) PT Lowered to $17 at Susquehanna
- Wall Street ends down as megacaps give back gains
- Current S&P 500 valuation is not leaving 'any margin for error' - JPMorgan
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Can this rally hold?
- Stocks retreat after rally with jobs data eyed, yields climb
- Alaska Air (ALK) drops 9% on $1.9 billion deal to buy Hawaiian (HA)
Susquehanna analyst James Friedman lowered the price target on Lending Tree (NASDAQ: TREE) to $17.00 (from $36.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PetroChina (601857:CH) (PTR) PT Raised to HK$5.10 at Bernstein
- Multi Commodity Exchange of India Ltd (MCX:IN) PT Raised to INR3,322 at ICICI Securities
- PTT Exploration & Production PCL. (PTTEP:TB) (PEXNY) PT Raised to THB168 at Bernstein
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!