Lear (LEA) PT Lowered to $176 at Wells Fargo
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Wells Fargo analyst Colin M. Langan lowered the price target on Lear (NYSE: LEA) to $176.00 (from $199.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Upgrades Komatsu Ltd (6301:JP) (KMTUY) to Overweight
- TVS Motor Co Ltd (TVSL:IN) PT Raised to INR745 at JPMorgan
- Telefonica S.A. (TEF:SM) (TEF) PT Lowered to EUR4.60 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!