Lear (LEA) PT Lowered to $142 at RBC Capital
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
RBC Capital analyst Joseph Spak lowered the price target on Lear (NYSE: LEA) to $142.00 (from $158.00) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ULTA Salon (ULTA) PT Raised to $511 at Goldman Sachs, '3Q22 beat driven by traffic and ticket growth'
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CM:CN) (CM) PT Lowered to Cdn$71 at BMO Capital
- TD Securities Downgrades Roots (ROOT:CN) (RROTF) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!