Laredo Petroleum (LPI) PT Raised to $4.50 at Piper Jaffray
- Wall St edges higher as jobless claims fall, Robinhood weighs on Nasdaq
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Piper Jaffray analyst Kashy Harrison raised the price target on Laredo Petroleum (NYSE: LPI) to $4.50 (from $4.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Laredo Petroleum Announces Second-Quarter 2021 Financial and Operating Results
- Scotts Miracle-Gro (SMG) PT Lowered to $217 at UBS
- Acushnet Holdings (GOLF) PT Raised to $62 at Roth Capital, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!