Landstar System (LSTR) PT Lowered to $167 at Stifel
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst J. Bruce Chan lowered the price target on Landstar System (NASDAQ: LSTR) to $167.00 (from $169.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shionogi & Co., Ltd (4507:JP) (SGIOY) PT Raised to JPY8,500 at Nomura/Instinet
- Disco Corp. (6146:JP) (DSCVF) PT Raised to JPY26,840 at Credit Suisse
- Top Glove Corporation Berhad (TPGC:KL) (TGLVY) PT Lowered to MYR3 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!