Lamb Weston (LW) PT Raised to $85 at BofA Securities
- Wall Street ends down sharply, hit by Apple and China worries
- Chinese stocks rally on hints of authorities' commitment to reopening
- Dollar weakens, yuan rises; China's COVID controls in focus
- European stocks higher on Chinese COVID reopening hopes
- Credit Suisse shares hit record low as subscription rights dumped
BofA Securities analyst Peter Galbo raised the price target on Lamb Weston (NYSE: LW) to $85.00 (from $76.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Canada Downgrades Forbo Holding AG (FORN:SW) to Hold
- Future PLC (FUTR:LN) PT Lowered to GBP24 at Stifel Canada
- Sumco Corp (3436:JP) (SUOPY) PT Raised to JPY2,450 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!