Lam Research (LRCX) PT Raised to $700 at BofA Securities
- S&P 500, Dow edge lower as COVID-19 cases rise, home sales drop
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
BofA Securities analyst Vivek Arya raised the price target on Lam Research (NASDAQ: LRCX) to $700.00 (from $600.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lam Research (LRCX) PT Raised to $750 at Susquehanna
- Lam Research (LRCX) Q1 Results: Strong Semiconductor Demand Results in an 'Impressive Beat and Raise'
- Lam Research (LRCX) PT Raised to $690 at Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!