LHC Group (LHCG) PT Lowered to $215 at BofA Securities
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
BofA Securities analyst Joanna Gajuk lowered the price target on LHC Group (NASDAQ: LHCG) to $215.00 (from $250.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- LHC Group (LHCG) PT Lowered to $185 at Truist Securities
- Samsung Electro-Mechanics Co Ltd. (009150:KS) PT Raised to KRW257,000 at Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Futu Holdings Limited (FUTU) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!