LGI Homes (LGIH) PT Lowered to $140 at JMP Securities
- Tech, megacaps drag Wall St to lower close as big market week kicks off
- Recession EV price wars have started, expected another 15-20% in cuts - Chowdhry
- Johnson & Johnson shares tumble on reports talc unit bankruptcy case dismissed by appeals court
- 'Don't Fight the Fed' is still alive and this week will serve as a reminder - MS Wilson
- Ford to cut prices while 'significantly' increasing Mach-E production amid Tesla cuts
JMP Securities analyst Aaron Hecht lowered the price target on LGI Homes (NASDAQ: LGIH) to $140.00 (from $175.00) while maintaining a Market Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- R5 Capital Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Sell, 'particularly vulnerable'
- Boeing (BA) price target lifted at Jefferies as Q4 MAX deliveries 'point to 2023 acceleration'
- Fortescue Metals Group Ltd. (FMG:AU) (FSUGY) PT Raised to AUD16.30 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!