L3Harris Technologies (LHX) PT Lowered to $210 at Cowen
- World stocks head for sixth month of gains, $ near 1-mth low
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c, U.S. MAUs Fall 7%, Offers Guidance
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
- Caterpillar (CAT) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Gautam Khanna lowered the price target on L3Harris Technologies (NYSE: LHX) to $210.00 (from $240.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cohu (COHU) PT Lowered to $45 at Needham as Growth Shifts From Handlers to Testers
- MasterCard (MA) PT Raised to $429 at BMO Capital
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) PT Raised to $70 at BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!