Knight Transportation (KNX) PT Lowered to $49 at Susquehanna
- Futures rise as upbeat earnings boost risk appetite
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q3 EPS by 24c, Raises FY Guidance
- Walmart (WMT) Added to Goldman's Buy Conviction List, Target (TGT) Removed
- New Product Launches Signal Apple (AAPL) is Navigating Supply Chain Disruptions Better Than Other Companies Says Analyst
- Oil prices rise to three-year high on back of supply deficit forecasts
Susquehanna analyst Bascome Majors lowered the price target on Knight Transportation (NYSE: KNX) to $49.00 (from $51.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Downgrades Albertsons Companies Inc. (ACI) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Evercore ISI Upgrades The Macerich Company (MAC) to In Line
- Wedbush Downgrades Zillow Group (ZG) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!