Kennedy-Wilson (KW) PT Lowered to $21 at Deutsche Bank
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Deutsche Bank analyst Derek Johnson lowered the price target on Kennedy-Wilson (NYSE: KW) to $21.00 (from $26.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. (TCS:IN) PT Raised to INR2,850 at Nomura/Instinet
- Infosys Ltd. (INFO:IN) (INFY) PT Raised to INR1,900 at Nomura/Instinet
- Suzuki Motor Corp (7269:JP) (SZKMY) PT Raised to JPY6,000 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!