Kellogg (K) PT Lowered to $55 at Bernstein
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Bernstein analyst Alexia Howard lowered the price target on Kellogg (NYSE: K) to $55.00 (from $56.00) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Pringles® Scorchin' Sour Cream & Onion Satistifes Snackers' Tangy Temptations With A Kick
- CLSA Downgrades Astro Malaysia (ASTRO:MK) to Sell (5)
- Hyundai Engineering and Construction Co Ltd (000720:KS) PT Raised to KRW48,000 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!