Karyopharm Therapeutics (KPTI) PT Lowered to $15 at SVB Leerink, Following Earnings
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Royal Dutch Shell to Sell its Permian Business to ConocoPhillips (COP) for $9.5 Billion Cash
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SVB Leerink analyst Jonathan Chang lowered the price target on Karyopharm Therapeutics (NASDAQ: KPTI) to $15.00 (from $22.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ConocoPhillips (COP) Acquires Permian interest From Shell For $9.5B
- Vinci SA (DG:FP) (VCISY) PT Raised to EUR107 at UBS
- Ashtead Group Plc (AHT:LN) (ASHTY) PT Raised to GBP57 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!