KKR (KKR) PT Lowered to $81.50 at Citi
- Wall Street drops; S&P 500 relinquishes summer gains
- S&P 500 Will See 3000-3400 Later This Year, Morgan Stanley's Wilson Warns Again
- Add Equity Exposure As Double Bottom Attempt is Underway - Canaccord Genuity
- JPMorgan's Kolanovic: 'Stocks are Looking Increasingly Cheap'
- S&P 500 in U-Turn as Rising Treasury Yields Bite
Citi analyst William Katz lowered the price target on KKR (NYSE: KKR) to $81.50 (from $94.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Trinseo SA (TSE) PT Lowered to $22 at Deutsche Bank
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Presented an Upbeat Outlook, But Investor Credit Remains Limited
- Hanwha Chemical Corp (009830:KS) PT Raised to KRW71,000 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!