KKR (KKR) PT Lowered to $74 at BofA Securities
- Second half starts with fresh strain on stocks
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
- FAAMG Stocks Fall 32% on Average During 1st-Half of 2022
BofA Securities analyst Craig Siegenthaler lowered the price target on KKR (NYSE: KKR) to $74.00 (from $78.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NielsenIQ and GfK to Combine, Creating a Leading Global Provider of Information and Analytics in Consumer and Retail Measurement
- House Foods Group Inc. (2810:JP) (HOFJF) PT Raised to JPY3,000 at Nomura/Instinet
- Hansol Chemical Co Ltd (014680:KS) PT Lowered to KRW300,000 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!