KBR, Inc. (KBR) PT Raised to $47 at UBS
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
UBS analyst Steven Fisher raised the price target on KBR, Inc. (NYSE: KBR) to $47.00 (from $35.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KBR, Inc. (KBR) Reports License Agreement for Propane Dehydrogenation Project
- CAE Inc. (CAE:CN) (CAE) PT Raised to Cdn$45 at BMO Capital
- Aperam SA (APAM:NA) (APEMY) PT Raised to EUR40 at Jefferies